American Tower Customer Experience Analyst in Woburn, Massachusetts
The Customer Experience Analyst helps collect, manage,analyze and report on all customer feedback submitted through various customeroutreach initiatives, including but not limited to surveying, a Voice of theCustomer (“VOC”) program, customer interviewing and focus groups. The Analyst supports the Customer ExperienceManager in partnering with cross-functional teams to identify what influencesand improves customer satisfaction to enhance the customer experience, strengthenour brand and enable operational efficiencies.
The Analyst will serve as the point of contact for allresearch vendors, including those who manage American Tower’s VOC platform andsurveying functionality. He/she will administer“OpinionLab,” American Tower’s online VOC platform, to manage the execution,maintenance and evolution of the VOC program, including developingstandardized, ongoing reporting to be delivered to leaders throughout theorganization. He/she may also follow-upwith customers to gather more in-depth feedback and then assemble data andinsights in a logical manner for the Customer Experience Manager. The Analyst will create and implementanalytical reports, complete ad hoc reporting requests, and serve as a subjectmatter expert on all reporting projects. He/she will work with the Marketing Operations team to provide thenecessary data so they can work to identify correlations between customerfeedback and leasing process milestones.
The incumbent may have direct customer interaction, followingup with customers regarding certain feedback responses to acquire moreinformation. Partnering with theCustomer Experience Manager, the Analyst will continually improve his/her levelof knowledge and understanding of the customers and the business to makeinsightful recommendations about changes to internal processes, tools, and organizationsand to the value proposition/marketing messages. He/she will also help to ascertain whichinternal changes warrant communication back to the customer and project manageany corresponding educational marketing campaigns.
- Understand and manage the OpinionLab platform, including allreporting capabilities
- Work with research companies to manage the execution of allsurveys
- Develop reports based on internal needs and analyze data to developtop-line insights; Communicate results and analysis to Customer ExperienceManager
- Identify urgent issues or discrepancies within the data andcommunicate to management
- Meet daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reportingdeadlines
- Support departmental needs for ad hoc reporting
- Confer with customers via telephone or email about issueresolution and/or to obtain details of complaints; identify trends in customer satisfactionor dissatisfaction
- Provide high-level customer service to foster a moresymbiotic relationship, improving client perceptions by creating a culture ofproactive problem resolution
- Log all customer interactions and transactions, recordingdetails of inquiries, complaints, comments and actions taken; analyze keymetrics and other business indicators to recognize areas of focus for processand procedural improvement recommendations
- Help develop the marketing strategy for customer outreachcampaigns and project manage the creative development of correspondingmarketing materials
Other duties as assigned
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated success of effective solving of challengingcustomer issues under tight timelines
- Ability to work with functional groups and different levelof employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including theability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multipletasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization ofduties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solidrelationships with internal and external customers and vendors
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to completetasks and respond to department requests and with others to utilize theirresources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions
- In-depth proficiency working in Microsoft Excel, includingformula writing, function usage, conditional formatting and standard keyboardshortcuts; thorough understanding of pivot tables and v-lookups is a must
- Strong PowerPoint skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Between 3–5 years of marketing or operations experiencerequired, in a role with responsibility for analyzing and reporting on datapreferred
- Telecommunications industry experience beneficial
- Experience with OpinionLab or similar voice of customertools a plus
Approximately 90% performed in climate-controlled internaloffice environment working under normal office conditions. Approximately 10% travel may be required insupport of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee isregularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel andhandle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, theemployee frequently is required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight orexert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changingindustry. Accordingly, theresponsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time inaccordance with business needs. More specifically,the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or differentresponsibilities from those set forth above.
Job: Analyst Customer Experience
Title: Customer Experience Analyst
Requisition ID: 1800002C