UBS Financial Services Wealth Manager Development Program - Wellesley, MA in Wellesley, Massachusetts
Are you a motivated self-starter? Are you driven to help clients plan for their financial and personal lives? Do you enjoy finding solutions to complex issues? Do you believe in the importance of exceptional client service?
We believe we have the best program for the financial advisor of the future. You will receive professional and financial support to help put you in the best position to realize your potential. Our program-together with the vast resources available to you at UBS-is designed to enable you to build a strong client base with deep relationships and provide them with exceptional wealth management services and solutions.
In this role you will:
– create and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients
– analyze clients’ financial needs, goals, sensitivity to risk and investment horizon
– evaluate portfolio performance reports, in conjunction with Wealth Management research and external parties, to educate and provide advice to clients
– analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations for potential change
– partner with other team members to create marketing plans and track prospecting activities
– perform business analytics as needed to support team and business growth
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management USA with an experienced advisor or a team of advisors. We help clients meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver advice and solutions specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills:
Candidates should possess the following:
– a bachelor's degree
– an entrepreneurial mindset
– a proven track record of professional success
– motivation to deliver the best client experience
– strong interpersonal and communication skills
– keen analytical skills
– 5+ years of work experience, preferred
– further professional qualifications MBA, CFA, JD, CPA, CFP®, preferred
– active series 7 and 66 licenses, preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169099BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Wealth Manager Development Program - Wellesley, MA
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Massachusetts
Function Category: Training and development