Fluor Buyer in Somerville, Massachusetts
This position serves as a Project Purchasing Manager on small- to medium-sized Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) projects, or may serve as a regional manager for non-project procurement.
• Serve as project member in the formulation of plans and the execution of the overall material management activity and/or assist in the planning and execution of specialized Material Management activities (material control, procurement, expediting, logistics, inspection, or field material management) for the project or office, as applicable
• Manage the procurement work process and reports the material management status of purchased material and equipment from the time of purchase through receipt at assigned points of use
• Manage the development of all purchasing and Material Management activities from the requisition to close-out, and assign requisitions, including Request for Quotation or Proposal packages to appropriate procurement and other material management personnel
• Responsible for the implementation, management, and monitoring of the Material Management Work Process with the approved Corporate Reference Tool for Material Management to meet project requirements and schedule
• Perform supervisory responsibilities as appropriate
• Generate Request for Quotation (RFQ)/Purchase Orders (PO) in the approved material management reference system either for project, estimate or proposal work
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107431BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.