State Street Global Operations-Asset Services, SVP/EVP in Quincy, Massachusetts
The Global Operations-Asset Services SVP/EVP role sets strategic direction and provides executive oversight globally for Investment Manager Services Middle Office Operations and Derivatives and Bank Loans Center of Excellence (COEs). The role oversees approximately 600 FTE’s across multiple locations as well as joint venture staff.
This position is responsible for end to end service that encompasses all asset servicing activities following trade execution and up to portfolio administration. The core offerings of this business include but are not limited to:
Middle Office Operations:
- Transaction Management
- Cash Controls and Forecasting
- Corporate Action Administration
- Reconcilement and Control Data Management Services
- Collateral Management Services
- Product and Process owner including technology platforms
- Central control and processing for a full suite of back office servicing needs across all derivatives asset classes with an average of 315,000 derivatives trades each month
- The COE calculates and processes margin movements, asset valuation, intraday accounting controls and reconciliation to brokers
- Product and Process owner including Technology Platforms
- End to end operating model and service delivery to clients
- Product and revenue expansion
- Budget and Expense Management
- Ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are met, metrics are produced regularly, and issues are escalated and addressed as needed
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and our capabilities evolve
- Design and implement appropriate oversight models to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks highlighted and addressed where appropriate
- Maintain a Risk Excellence culture and assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews, controls and audits as appropriate
- Responsible for leading and participating in key strategic initiatives
The services are delivered under the direction of this role’s leadership. This position needs to ensure integrated technology platforms automates traditionally manual investment operations functions, helping streamline the clients operations and allowing clients to devote more resources to achieving their investment objectives (operational alpha) and letting State Street deliver a successful middle office services alongside our back-office services.
Under the direction provided by this role, the Middle Office Operations, Derivatives, and Bank Loans COE’s will evolve their global operating model strategy to align with The Way Ahead vision, regulatory requirements and client service needs. In this capacity, this Executive creates organizational opportunities, enables organizational design, and generates game-changing ideas to support growth and innovation as part of the overall strategy and ensures savings targets are defined and achieved year over year.
As Global Operations evolves its operating model, this position fosters strong collaboration with Global Operations ’s global business partners, IT, ORI, Beacon and Omnia teams to further create capacity, increase efficiency, fuel innovation, and execute workload rebalancing in accordance with strategic plans and timelines. This role is responsible for ensuring the division meets the voice of the customer while achieving our strategic program goals.
- Posted 2 Days Ago
- Full time