State Street Application developer in Quincy, Massachusetts
- This is a data developer position seeking creative candidates who are keen on developing data solutions and a desire to lead data architecture. This position is for developers who would be working on Enterprise Reporting and warehousing solutions. The candidates must have extensive hands on experience when it comes to project development and should have good exposure to analysis and design phases of projects. The person in this role will be hands-on and will work with cross-functional teams.
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver
- Hands on experience in SQL databases like Oracle MySQL PostgreSQL etc. developing and optimizing backend code
- Experience with ELT and ELT tools and processes with a good understanding of pros and cons of the designs
- Good Understanding of J2EE concepts Data As a Service paradigm Star Schema Dimension modelling OLTP ACID and data structures is a must
- Experience in financial industry working on financial reporting/regulatory projects is a plus. Domain knowledge of financial. is desirable.
Experience working in an Agile team & working knowledge of SDLC processes
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in IT developing data solutions
Posted 15 Days Ago
- Full time