State Street Application Dev Cnslt - AVP in Quincy, Massachusetts
Application Dev Cnslt, AVP is responsible for Application Design, Development and Resiliency for Enterprise Shared Services Frameworks. This mid-level technology position manages a team of developers, plays an influential role for improving software design, quality and improving associate talent, commitment and morale.
- Provide technology leadership across enterprise shared services products in partnership with senior architects and product managers.
- Continuously improve the Application Development and support processes
- Identify and complete opportunities for automation
- Improve internal development and support processes
- Meet or exceed commitments to customers
- Foster a service attitude
- Partner with technology senior colleagues to ensure reliable, efficient daily operating capabilities.
- Ensure Application Development initiatives are well managed and deliver on expectations re functionality, timeliness, and cost.
- Promote agile application development where appropriate.
- Cultivate technical talent to deliver results and support future growth.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of hands-on technology development and management of application development team in a multi-tier operating environment. The candidate also must have experience in Java / J2EE and exposure to financial svcs industry, cloud computing, web services, JMS, Oracle & DB2.
A Bachelor's degree is required.
The highly qualified candidate needs to demonstrate a strong level of competence in Results Focus, Business Acumen and Curiosity and Technology Level Influence/Teamwork
- Posted 11 Days Ago
- Full time