Vinfen PACT Team Leader in Plymouth, Massachusetts
As a PACT Team Leader, you will establish, administer, and direct the Program of Assertive Community Treatment (PACT), a self-contained clinical team which assumes responsibility for directly providing needed treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to identified clients with a serious psychiatric illness. You will supervis and evaluate the multi-disciplinary team in conjunction with appropriate psychiatric support to ensure service excellence and courteous, helpful, and respectful services to program clients. The PACT Team Leader ensures billing standards, contract specifications, and program regulations are adhered to as set forth by the funding sources, and ensure programs meet high quality standards and provide value to persons served and a public mental health care system.
Additionally, PACT Team Leaders may function as a practicing clinician on the team, and may be required to work in partnership with the funding agency in making programmatic decisions.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: psychiatric rehabilitation, social services, social worker, counseling, social work, psychology, mental illness, mental health, disability, disabilities, behavioral, rehabilitative, psychiatric, case management, case manager, human services, non-profit, trauma, advocacy, recovery.
- A master's degree in social sciences or rehabilitation required.
- At least 3 years prior experience working in social service and/or mental health settings in which the person provided rehabilitation, counseling, therapy, and/or guidance to people with serious psychiatric disabilities and their families.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
- All applicants must be able to become CPR and First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Preference given to bi-lingual/ bi-cultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
Mon - Fri , 8:00 am - 4: 00 pm
This position requires weekend hours on a rotational basis.
Region: Greater Plymouth Region / Cape Cod
Pay Rate: $70,000 / year
Standard Hours per Week: 40
Driving & Vehicle Requirements: License check and vehicle access required