Rose International INC Manufacturing Engineer in Norwood, Massachusetts
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Number: 281798
Location: Norwood, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Design, Engineer, FDA, Manufacturing, Validation
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job Title: Product Engineer
Location: Norwood, MA 02062
Duration: 12 Months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
• The candidate will develop manufacturing processes for new products and define new capital equipment requirements to meet operational needs. This individual will also work closely with the product team by providing design for manufacturability feedback to ensure successful concurrent engineering processes. Candidate will assess design concepts and approaches and provide manufacturability feedback and automation application. Candidate will also be required to manage internal and external resources to produce comprehensive and scalable automation equipment.
• The candidate will assess competing manufacturing processes objectively & recommend optimized solutions. Candidate''''s contributions will extend beyond identification of capital equipment requirements and will include identification of potential manufacturing process as well as process control plans.
Required Skills & experience:
• BS/MS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering. Must have demonstrated the ability to successfully work within cross-functional process development teams and drive projects to completion. Must be familiar with a broad range of manufacturing processes, experience with high volume and automated assembly systems is required.
• A qualified candidate will have effective oral and written communication skills. Successful candidate will also have excellent technical writing skills. Experience with machine design is required.
• He/she will also be capable of developing manufacturing concepts.
• Experience with formal design of experiment methods.
• Formal Design for Manufacturability training
• Process Validation
• Hands-on chemistry experience is a plus
• Experience working in a medical diagnostic or similar regulated environment
• Supports the semi-complex planning of detailed product development objectives. Participates in the preparation of semi-complex sketches, design layouts, and other specifications. Provides support in semi-complex review of results to determine that products perform in the intended manner. Participates in preparing semi-complex prototypes for testing and provides technical assistance on design feasibility. Assists in standardizing semi-complex materials, components and assemblies. Participates in maintaining detailed and comprehensive records of all inventive ideas, designs, and basic improvements. Provides support in documenting product issues for future reference and problem resolution.
• Completes complex planning of detailed product development objectives. Completes the preparation of complex sketches, design layouts, and other specifications. Performs complex review of results to determine that products perform in the intended manner. Completes complex prototypes for testing and provides technical assistance on design feasibility. Completes standardization of complex materials, components and assemblies. Completes and maintains detailed and comprehensive records of all inventive ideas, designs, and basic improvements. Completes product issues documentation for future reference and problem resolution.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)