State Street Java/J2EE Web Developer- Officer in North Quincy, Massachusetts
Seeing Software Developer – Java/J2EE to design, build, test, deploy and support Web and Unix applications for Retiree Services business unit of State Street. This is very exciting role in fast paced environment to work with extremely talented group.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, document and implement software programs to meet project schedules.
- Develops or modifies complex software that is optimized for performance.
- Maintains and supports existing software applications.
- Identifies and resolves complex application issues and bugs.
- Must be able to analyze/translate business requirements into technical specifications and effective technical solutions, and perform program/database design activities
- Provides technical support to end-users.
- Provides application production support as needed, including off-hours.
3 years of experience as a software developer with the following technologies
- Proficient in Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP and JDBC
- Experience in relational databases including Oracle, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures
- Experience in Clear Case, Clear Quest,. Github and other source codes systems
- Extensive Experience with UNIX and UNIX ksh scripts
- Familiarity with SOA concepts, Design Patterns, Web Services and Agile development methodologies.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly responsible
- Must be a faster learner and multi-tasker
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
- Posted 3 Days Ago
- Full time