Capgemini Associate Architect in Marlborough, Massachusetts
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the
Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital
solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer - at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Hands on experience in Mobile technologies - Expertise in iOS, Android and associated mobile frameworks/accelerators
Experience in Cloud, Big Data, Data Analytics related Technologies
Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and technologies
Demonstrate architecting deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing software systems
A thorough understanding of enterprise design patterns
Ability to define enterprise architecture for the mobile applications, integration with cloud, data analytics solutions
Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer
Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of solutions and technologies
Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and offshore teams
Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into solution
Experience Specific to iOS
· Hands on experience on frameworks in iOS SDK (eg Cocoa Touch, CoreFoundation, Core Data, Core Services ..)
· Hands on experience with UIKit, WebKit, AV Foundation, Cocoa design patterns
· Expertise in application development to deployment in iPhone/iPad from application creation to deployment in App Store.
· Good knowledge of backend database technologies like SQL, MySQL, SQLite
· Good knowledge in using third-party libraries to integrate additional functionality into applications. Knowledge of Swagger for API development and integration will be an added advantage.
· Good Knowledge in In-App Purchase, Remote and Local Push Notification.
· Good knowledge on OOPS concepts, REST API development and JSON structures.
· Hands on experience witn source control tools (eg. SVN, Git repositories)
· Hands on experience in debugging, bug fixing, analyzing the crash reports and providing the technical solutions for various challenges and requirements in the application complexities
· Knowledge on cross platform frameworks / developing hybrid applications will be an added advantage (framework like JQuery Mobile, Xamarin)
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Job: Project Manager
Organization: SOGETI IGATE PES
Title: Associate Architect
Requisition ID: 033150