People's United Bank Banker in MALDEN, Massachusetts
At People's United Bank, our story reflects not only our banking history, but also our fundamental principles. We believe that, by offering empathy and expertise to our customers, giving back as partners in our communities, and valuing the know-how of our employees, we all succeed together.
As a Banker, you will focus on building long term relationships with our customers to understand their financial needs and provide suggestions regarding products and services. In addition to meeting sales and referral goals, you will also be required to refer customers to business partners in other areas of the bank. Our Bankers develop and maintain strong relationships with Peoples United Bank business partners to maximize customer solutions. You will resolve difficult customer situations while maintaining professionalism and friendly customer service. As a Banker, you will be rewarded for your success with bonus incentives in addition to your base salary.
At Peoples United Bank, we have an outstanding diverse team and foster a teamwork environment. We provide extensive training to prepare you for success.
Traditional Branch schedules Schedule may change based on business need.
Important Note: Ensure your contact information on your resume and application is accurate and be sure to upload your most current version of your resume on your application. Resumes will not be accepted in our branches. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates as initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. All offers for employment with Peoples United Bank are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed our background check. Peoples United Bank will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
• Previous success selling/upselling products and or services in a goal driven environment
• 1+ years of customer service and sales experience
• Prior banking experience preferred
• Strong understanding of financial products and services
• Ability to utilize advanced branch technology including tablets, “super” ATMs and other systems effectively and engage and educate customers in using them
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent listening skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Demonstrate ability to provide solutions for complex customer related issues
• High energy; proven ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment
• High School diploma or equivalency preferred, and college degree a plus
** Cantonese a plus!
Monday- Friday flexibility with rotating Saturdays
51 COMMERCIAL ST
Auto req ID:
People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.