General Electric Field Marketing Operations Specialist in Greater Boston, Massachusetts
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that either will generate new opportunities or advance existing ones while working in partnership with sales and product teams; and will focus on driving growth, continuous improvement and marketing enablement programs through owning operating rhythm mechanisms; overseeing IT/Marketing Automation platform and tool roadmaps as well as implementations.
• Owning and managing the operating rhythm and mechanisms for the Marketing function with an emphasis on the Advertising and Promotional Review process
• Responsible for ensuring medical affairs, legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications are received in a timely manner
• Implementing and optimizing measurements and metrics around processes throughout the business
• Generating and communicating a calendar view of activities based on the regional marketing plans to help teams allocate necessary resources
• Supporting successful implementation of all global marketing campaigns, tools and systems (e.g. Allocadia) while supporting other projects / processes
• Enabling the sustainability plan for key marketing processes and help drive, lead & audit annually to identify areas for improvement
• Being the go-to-person within the team for agency/partner relationships
• Supporting the marketing leadership with strategic planning and execution
• Aggregating “voice of marketing” for the Marketing function
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Marketing or related field
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field in pharmaceutical markets
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
• Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence, both within GE and with our channel partners
• Excellent project management skills
• Demonstrated process-driven orientation and execution focus.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills. Capable and comfortable with telephone and video conference presenting.
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Strong time management, organizational, and administrative skills
• MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• 4+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
• Previous experience in Marketing Operations
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and regulatory landscape
• Experience in a commercial environment. For example; sales, key account management, sales management, marketing, scientific support and/or training.
• Willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities and undertake challenging tasks and/or global projects.
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
• A high degree of self-motivation.
• Standard computer skills-experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or equivalents.
Locations: United States; Massachusetts; Greater Boston
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.