GCP Applied Technologies Senior Administrative Assistant in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Manage daily schedule of the Vice President. Manage calendar, understand and manage meetings based on business priorities, and rearrange meetings as needed while keeping key stakeholders informed of changes.
- Manage all communications of the Vice President. Assist with email communications, printing and categorizing email correspondence, managing all incoming calls and directing them to the right people. Assist with composing memos, letters and other correspondence as needed.
- Manage all travel arrangements, including regular international travel for the Vice President and others in the department. This includes but is not limited to airline scheduling, visa arrangements, scheduling and coordinating large-scale meetings at international locations.
- Type complex and routine correspondence, reports and forms, from rough draft or general verbal instructions. Make changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed.
- Represent the company in a mature, flexible and professional manner, as an initial point of contact for employees, visitors, customers and executives. Coordinate site events and meetings as needed.
- Perform administrative duties for compliance programs using third party software tools and data bases, including scheduling and tracking performance.
Support others in Corporate EHS department as needed.
Minimum of 6 years as an Administrative Assistant supporting VP level.
- Advanced PC skills including MS Work PowerPoint and Excel. Embrace other systems and technology to maximize productivity and performance.
- Exhibit a positive, professional and mature demeanor with a willingness and flexibility to work with different personalities, manage competing demands, and accomplish tasks with little or no guidance or direction.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a fast-paced, high pressure environment. Must be able to prioritize work.
- Strong but respectful interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization and with a variety of different personalities.
- Sound judgment skills in all situations. Must feel comfortable pushing back on employee and customer demands in a tactful and professional manner.
- Resiliency, confidence and tact in all situations.
- Anticipate needs and provide needed support without being asked.
- Must be consistently accessible during normal working hours and periodically on evenings and weekends, as needed.