Pegasystems, Inc. PegaWorld Administrative Assistant (Contract) in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: Working closely with Pega’s Global Events team, the Partner Concierge will schedule partner and customer PegaWORLD meeting requests. As part of their scope, they must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel to identify new/pending/changed meeting requests, schedule and confirm meeting participants and prevent overbookings. They will work cross-functionally daily with Pega Partners, Account Executives, and Alliances to secure meetings and support the requestor’s strategic goals.
Meetings will be pre-scheduled to take place at PegaWORLD, June 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th in Las Vegas, NV.
In this role, you will:
- Assist Global Events with the execution of PegaWORLD appointment setting
- Organize meetings involving partners, customers, and Pega sales and executive management
- Coordinate individual partner calendar(s) scheduling while adjusting meetings, tracking changes, and reporting requirements/issues to management to ensure all facets of meetings are complete
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A world-class marketing organization and a dynamic and supportive events team
The Person: The ideal candidate is a courteous, enthusiastic, and mature team player who can manager complex calendars and demanding clients. This person must also demonstrate workplace professionalism, possess strong attention to detail, and is adaptive to change.
Qualifications will include:
- 2-4 years of professional, relevant experience
- Strong customer service and professional interpersonal skills area must
- Strong communications skills with a laser focus on strong business outcomes
- Expertise using Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Exceptional knowledge in calendar management/appointment setting skills; understands and applies process and procedures related to appointment setting
- Acute attention to detail
- Business analytic skill set with ability to make judgments and conclusions based on information
- Confidentiality of data and contacts is a must
About Pegasystems: Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits and culture, please visit http://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications