Rose International INC Executive Assistant in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Position Number: 279962
Location: Cambridge, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Calendar Management, Travel Arrangements
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Cambridge MA 02142
Start Date: 3/26/2018
Schneider Electric is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will support three executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Duties and responsibilities
• Proactively manages complex calendars with competing priorities to keep executives abreast of meetings and tasks and to ensure s/he has the information necessary to effectively navigate through their day. Schedules activities and meetings and manage the Executives’ calendars
• Coordinates meetings and proactively resolve conflicts including making recommendations for meetings with other leadership team members. Uses good judgment on when to involve the Executive in resolving competing priorities. Handles all administrative matters related to meetings, including booking meeting rooms, arranging catering, gathering supplies, ensuring room is equipped appropriately, etc.
• Organizes the Executive''s Town Hall meetings, including preparation of the agenda and presentation materials, logistics and pulls all of the relevant data in preparation for the meeting.
• Arranges travel plans including booking flights, hotel accommodation, car rental, and providing appropriate travel directions.
• Proactively creates and maintains effective communications and workflow which includes handling of a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Ensures all correspondence adheres to a consistent and professional standard and reflects positively on the Executive and BD.
• Maintain a high level of accuracy in all administrative tasks.
• Manages requests from Direct Reports to the Executive, with the ability to differentiate the sense of urgency of the request/need for the Executives’ time and attention.
• Responds to telephone, email, and in person inquiries providing general information and referring inquiries to appropriate sources based on a broad knowledge of the Company and the executive team''s priorities and expectations.
• Drafts sensitive correspondence and takes and transcribes meeting minutes.
• Takes a lead role in the preparation of the Executives’ leadership team meetings and participates to capture key notes and action items. Organizes output and provides to attendees in a timely manner
• Completes and submits expense claims.
• Assists other members of the executive teams as required. As a member of the Executive Administrative team, will also be called upon to serve as back up for other executives.
• Review, action, and distribute all incoming correspondence as well as manage all outgoing correspondence. Determines level of importance and urgency and elevates appropriately.
• Creates/updates departmental files such as organization charts.
• Minimum of 10-15 years of experience as an Executive Assistance reporting to a Vice President or Sr. Vice President
• Experience supporting multiple leaders in a multi-functional, fast-paced environment, preferably at a progressively responsible and/or corporate level
• Demonstrated ability to work independently under time constraints, manage competing priorities and deadlines, and handle multiple tasks efficiently
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, given the significant contact with senior management and external contacts
• Ability to work in a large, fast-paced, matrixed organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
• Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
• Previous global experience a plus#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)