NetBrain Technologies, Inc. Technical Support Engineer in Burlington, Massachusetts
NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,800 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.”
Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
At NetBrain we are a customer-first organization who prides ourselves on enabling the success of our Customers. An immediate opportunity exists for a Technical Support Engineer who will become a key member of the Technical Support team, the boots on the ground team that drives us towards that goal.
The Support Engineer will help troubleshoot customers’ networks or software issues while ensuring consistent customer satisfaction. At the same time, our engineers gain exposure to various types of networks, and will have the opportunity to learn from an evolving set of technologies from NetBrain and other industry leaders.
• Continually advocate our “customer first” message
• Ensure consistent customer satisfaction and be the key driver of Customer Success
• Manage incoming support cases from customers and prospects globally
• Conduct L1/L2 troubleshooting calls and emails from customers on NetBrain products
• Drive online customer support meetings to troubleshoot customer's network or software issue
• Work proactively with R&D Team in daily basis to ensure updates and patches are delivered to customers timely
• Collaborate with offshore Support Engineers in regular basis to deliver solutions to customers in different time zones
• Deliver in-depth networking and NetBrain knowledge to provide best practices to customers in various industries
• Customize the product to meet customers’ needs
• Document customer’s NetBrain system environment and network operation use cases clearly
• Contribute technical contents to the Knowledge Base
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of Software or Network Technical Support experience
• Minimum of CCNA or equivalent Network Certifications required, CCNP preferred
• Knowledge of major vendor’s router and switch configurations and troubleshooting commands such as Cisco IOS/XR/NX-OS/ASA, Juniper (JUNOs) OS
• Solid networking knowledge of SNMP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, VRF, IPsec VPN, VLANs, CDP
• Experience with VMWare ESXi, Windows Server IIS, CentOS/RHEL system commands
• Knowledge of Python, IPV6, SDN, Cisco ACI, VXLAN, Virtualization a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
• Strong multitasking skill in a fast-pace environment
• Passionate in working with internal and external teams
• Strong capability of quickly learning new trending technologies and new product type
• Provide Off-Hours support if necessary
External Company Name: NetBrain Technologies, Inc.
External Company URL: www.netbraintech.com
Street: 15 Network Drive