Nuance Senior HRIS Analyst in Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team whose responsibility is participating and facilitating the business analysis, process definition and design phases for projects in Nuance’s HR Information Systems, primarily focused on Talent Acquisition and Workforce Management systems. You will work with key users from different business groups to understand current business processes and business requirements, identifying areas that have opportunity to be improved and/or streamlined, and designing solutions that meet the business need and are in line with industry best practices. This position will report to the Sr. Director of IT Business Systems
Serve as business systems analyst team member for HRIS on the implementation of business systems, processes and activities throughout the HR business processes and total HR functional domain. Duties include gathering business requirements, defining processes, creating design documents, performing system configurations, partnering with other team to build system integrations to and from other HCM and non-HCM systems, training users and facilitate testing cycles with the user base.
• Work as a lead analyst in the implementation of SaaS systems for External Workforce Management, Credential and Background Check Management and Talent Acquisition.
• Work within a broad range of analyst roles and responsibilities on various projects
• Lead small scale systems and process improvements and enhancements
• Partner with other team members to design and implement system integrations across Nuance businesses and between all internal and external systems.
• Collaborate with teams on planning and continuous improvement within HR and internal business customers to ensure processes, systems, and functionality meet the business and end-user needs.
• Provide support to HR functional areas of recruitment and contingent workforce management.
• Deliver measurable results to maximize business efficiencies in HR Information Systems and end-user communities
• Work on various HR systems such as Oracle, SAP, Success Factors, iCims, Kenexa, Fieldglass
• Assist in planning, designing and creating standard and ad hoc reports to support HR and Nuance Business Units
• Analyze and configure changes, perform and lead quality assurance testing for systems enhancements and upgrades
Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
Education: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of work experience: 5 years
• Functional working knowledge of HRIS applications, theory and practice lifecycle.
• Understand the fundamentals, processes and terminology of corporate recruiting environments.
• Experience performing business analysis for HR ERP applications such as Oracle EBS HRMS, PeopleSoft, SAP, Success Factors, Taleo, iCIMS and Kenexa Applications with solid knowledge of HR functionality and workflows.
• Experience working on Saas vendor/external workforce management systems, applicant tracking and recruitment systems, credential management systems is highly preferred.
• Experience managing small scale and/or process improvement projects utilizing project management skills and methodologies.
• Ability to create reports using tools such as SQL, BI Publisher, XML, MS Access, MS Excel.
• Critical attention to detail and ability to maintain detailed project documentation
• Ability to work independently or in a team
• Strong problem solving skills to determine root causes of technical problems with the ability to document effectively, and escalate appropriately.
• Demonstrated ability to answer technical questions for non-technical users
• Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and influence without authority to promote alignment and gain consensus.
• Ability to anticipate challenges and issues and minimize disruption or impact by proactively implementing effective enterprise solutions.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining procedures clearly and writing technical and end-user documentation.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
External Company URL: www.nuance.com