ICON Clinical Research Site Identification Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
- "At ICON, it's our People that set us Apart"*
Do you have experience in Clinical Research Administration or Site Selection initiatives and are now looking to further develop, implement and execute for Site Identification.
* * Site Selection Specialist Role within ICON:* Work with the Site Selection Lead to ensure knowledge of the goals, scope and requirements of the Site Selection project (e.g. number of sites required/country, number of positive responses required etc.) and ensure that high quality results are delivered. Identify study investigators/ sites for potential study participation, both from the database and other potential sources such as local intelligence/internet etc. Ensure all newly identified sites are data based appropriately, checked for quality status and are fully processed. To contact and build relationships with study investigators/ sites and networks in assigned areas (e.g. region(s), countries / countries or therapeutic area) for the conduct of feasibility and potential study participation. To liaise with country managers to gather country specific evidence to support Site Selection, e.g. site list review, country specific profile of sites, standard of care. To ensure that all data collected in the conduct of Site Selection or site related country feasibility fully documented and kept up to date in ICON’s systems in order to build knowledge and intelligence.
The successful candidate will have 2 plus years of experience in a health care or a clinical research environment and be a self-starter with a attention to detail.
We are presently in over 40 countries with over 80 offices worldwide and over 13K employees globally. We are comprised of 6 divisions and offer a full-service portfolio of solutions to our clients.
- Benefits of working at ICON:*
We provide a Study Start Up Lead with the resources to be successful and visibility by having them serve as the primary contact with the Sponsor, PM, other Functional Leads and Third Parties who have an impact on Study Start Up. In addition, we offer excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage; 401(K) with company match and immediate vesting; competitive pay; generous time off; and bonus incentives
Minimal travel may be required (10%)
- To succeed you will need:*
An Associate’s Degree is required - Bachelor’s Degree preferably in life sciences.
We invite you to review our opportunities at www.iconplc.com/careers.
- What’s Next?*
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
- ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.*