Ricoh Americas Corporation Senior Technology Sales Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
The Technology Specialist executes the core equipment and basic services strategy inside assigned accounts working with Client Executive in Strategic and Enterprise Accounts.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Client Executive to execute equipment and basic services strategy within an assigned account.
- Independently drives customer engagements, meetings, and develops opportunities using SMEs and other skilled assets to position, propose and close deals.
- Efficiently qualifies opportunities and develops proposals that meet/exceed customer requirements.
- Craft and position the Ricoh portfolio
- Assess the fit and affordability with the customer
- Understands and leads the pricing, proposal and negotiations.
- Propose, sell and deliver profitable CORE equipment and basic services.
- Works collaboratively with matrix teams to provide a quality deliverable to the client.
- Uses collaboration to build trust, confidence and influence with client.
- Clearly articulates Ricoh's position in the industry and value to the client.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 5-10 years experience selling into F5000 companies.
- Proven consultative selling skills.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.