State Street Senior Business Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
ORI AML Project Consultant - Business Analyst
The Project Consultant Business Analyst will provide business analysis and related duties for various Anti-money laundering (AML) and Compliance Infrastructure projects. Individual will liaise with the project sponsors, stakeholders, external vendors and other divisions within State Street to document current state, elicit & document requirements to ensure the delivery of quality products. Individual must demonstrate leadership abilities in analysis, problem solving, documentation and communication. Individual must be able to work under minimal direction while keeping senior management apprised of issues relating to analysis work related deliverables.
- Analyze complex problems, derive options and solutions and present in an understandable manner to stakeholders, developers, testers and users at multiple levels.
- Act as a liaison with technology and business unit subject matter experts in support of technology projects.
- Solicit information from business and IT SMEs about application functions, data and process flows.
- Document application functions, data and process flows using prescribed template, or appropriate fit-for-purpose format.
- Participate in integration design process and provide detailed documentation and requirements as appropriate.
- Document reports required by system stakeholders.
- Ability to facilitate solutions across multiple stakeholders with different and sometimes diverging backgrounds and motives.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, derive solutions and present options and solutions to stakeholders and senior management.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a high pressure, deadline environment.
- Ability to take ownership and initiative, to negotiate, influence and build consensus and successfully navigate within a demanding and international environment
- Strong skills in analytical thinking, problem solving, research, time management, and verbal and written communication.
- Experience with system implementation.
- Experience with waterfall and agile software development methodologies.
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Fifteen years or more experience in financial services, including relevant responsibilities
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time