Collabera Research Scientist in Boston, Massachusetts
The Biologics Discovery Department is seeking a biochemist with deep expertise in E.coli protein expression and purification including purification from inclusion bodies.
• B.S. Required, M.S. preferred 3-5 years.
• Experience in protein purification from E.coli inclusion bodies using refolding, including generation of inclusion bodies
• Experience in affinity purification, ion exchange chromatography and preparative size exclusion using Unicorn software
• Basic protein analytics including analytical SEC, SDS-PAGE and LAL assay
• Ability to run multiple purifications in parallel and scale up purification to multiple liters of cell growth
• Basic molecular biology skills including plasmid transformation and growth and induction of E.coli
• Expression and purification from mammalian cells is preferred but not required
Scientist Jobs in Boston;Associate Scientist Jobs in Boston;Research Scientist Jobs in Boston;Senior Scientist Jobs in Boston;Research Scientist Jobs in MA;Scientist Jobs in USA.