CoStar Group Real Estate Analyst Intern in Boston, Massachusetts
Real Estate Analyst Intern
CoStar Portfolio Strategy is looking for a temporary analyst to assist with our growing products and expansion of market coverage. The temporary analyst will be asked to support the development of complex quantitatively-based hypotheses, develop ideas collaboratively with colleagues, and assist of communicate findings to clients in ways that can command the room and change the minds of smartest investors and decision-makers in the $11 trillion real estate industry. A successful analyst will develop the technical proficiency and an understanding of commercial real estate.
- Assist with consolidate and synthesize data from multiple sources, using Microsoft Access and advanced functionality in Excel including vlookup and pivot tables.
- Support the analysis of data to identify and validate trends that impact client decision making.
- Assist with the creation of impactful charts and slides for client presentations, webinars, and research papers.
- Update data and charts in slides across high-visibility presentations
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated analytical ability and desire to work with data in the commercial real estate industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Office suite required (knowledge of advanced functions preferred).
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated evidence of stellar communication and writing skills
- Must be able to write and speak clearly and to see things from different perspectives.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
- Team player that thrives in a collegial environment.
- Excellent time management skills that facilitate working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity that will promote strong market analysis.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
- Posted 10 Days Ago
- Full time