State Street Product Manager/Senior Business Analyst - VP in Boston, Massachusetts
The FX Connect Product team is seeking a Product Manager/Sr. Business Analyst with project management experience. The individual will primarily be responsible for working with the Product Management team to develop and document detailed functional requirements from high level business needs. The successful candidate must have strong written and verbal skills and the ability to work independently. In addition the candidate will provide high level project management in support of the product development cycle and production support.
- Work with the product managers to take high-level business requirements and analyze and define functional requirements. Including constructing workflow charts, diagrams and screen mockups.
- Documentation of critical information shared during strategy, design, development, and release meetings.
- Administration of system documentation including: product development schedules, release schedules, bug tracking etc.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating internal and external release notes, as well as internal training and process materials.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with many different team members across the business and technology areas.
- Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the UI design across the platform.
* Job Qualifications/Skills:*
- Bachelor's (BA/BS or University degree) degree required
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 7+ years of business analysis experience.
- Excellent prioritization and resource management skills
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite (including Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Demonstrated skill driving results with imperfect information
- Excellent analysis and synthesis skills. Strong analytical, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Financial services industry experience; specifically sell-side and eFX domain knowledge
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape of fx trading software products companies.
- Trading System Workflow and User Experience design experience a plus
- Audit / Risk experience desired
Detail oriented and self-motivated
Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time