Churchill Corporate Services Guest Services Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
Guest Services Specialist
About the Job
The role of Guest Services Specialist will assist in the efficient day to day operations of their assigned property, monitoring activities and troubleshooting issues as they occur.
Harrison Building Days/Hours:
Time Slot 1:Wednesday -Sunday 7am-3:00pm. Rotating weekends scheduled across the team.
Time Slot 2 : Monday-Wednesday 3pm-11pm and Thursday & Friday 11pm-7am. Rotating Weekends scheduled across the team.
Time Slot 3: Saturday- Wednesday 11pm-7am. Rotating Weekends scheduled across the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
*Process customer service inquiries and additional requests.
• Process Customer Service queues until successfully completed. (Phone Call- Activities- Email).
• Manage guests arrival and check out process.
• Process guests move-in instructions and orientation process.
• Troubleshoot and Process Customer Service requests.,
*Process after hours emergencies as needed.
• Perform apartment inspections and follow company process.
• Perform apartment light maintenance as needed.
• Assist/process household items inventory control.
• Assist process of apartment key and access device control.
• Provide front desk security and order.
• Ensure residents are following property rules.
• Provide coverage for team members as needed.
Security experience required. Maintenance experience and Customer Service experience a plus.
*Must be able to physically assist guest if necessary.
What we Offer
We are pleased to offer a competitive base salary, medical, short -term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and 401(k) plan with a company match.