Danaher Corporation Global Strategic Account Manager, Biotech in Boston, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Global Strategic Account Manager, Biotech
Position Objective * Grow Pall revenue and profits though accelerating % share of spend and level of drug specification at global strategic account(s) * Engage customer C-suites, top level manufacturing, top level process development as strategic partners Essential Job Functions
- Network executive and c-suite decision makers at global account in order to drive business development and positive customer relationship – organize Pall business development effort in order to leverage key customer decision makers. This will require global travel
- Ensure that Pall is providing highest level of “customer first” value in order to position as preferred supplier/partner – OTD, Quality, Technical support, product application and customer return on investment
- Win specification on drug pipelines and platforms by prioritizing resources and focusing use of global Product Management, R&D, SLS/BPS and field technical capabilities
- Develop and execute comprehensive global account management plan both individually and with available Pall resources, including local/geographical commercial representation, negotiate contracts, grow wallet share and strategic WTS growth funnel opportunity, grow total solutions business around new builds and capacity expansion, provide customer access to new products via Pall R&D efforts – 25%
- Provide direction, coaching and leadership on business line strategy implementation to field-based regional sales, account management, regional management, and technical teams in order to drive global account strategic plan
Basic Qualifications * Bachelor’s degree in technical/scientific discipline or business management
* 10 years large regional or global account management experience preferably in the Biotech market
Preferred Qualifications * Understanding of business financials along with ability to lead cross functional teams while providing compelling value propositions to customer · * Thorough understanding of contract law, T&C’s, IP considerations
* High level of negotiation skill * Ability to demonstrate leadership in order to drive overall organization to successfully implement overall customer strategy * Thorough understanding of selling across multiple cultures. Excellent communication skills and presentation abilities * Ability to lead and influence individuals that are not direct reports * Ability to sell internally and externally at all levels to all disciplines * Thorough understanding of Pall technology and applications
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Boston
Req ID: BIO000520