State Street Fund Accounting & Administration, AVP in Boston, Massachusetts
State Street is the preeminent global administrator for Private Equity funds and enjoying a sustained period of growth, across all business lines. We are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive this continued success and contribute positively to our market leading position. This senior managerial position has responsibility for managing client relationships and directing the overall administration offering for a portfolio of blue chip, alternative investment clients.
- Lead communications at senior levels with client personnel and investment professionals.
- Strive to provide best in class service to our clients, always seeking ways to improve and automate workflow and processes.
- Oversee the supervision of officer and associate staff and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Participate and lead projects across the department, in particular those which look to mitigate risk, improve operational efficiency and deliver exceptional client service.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Private Equity fund structures and show proficiency in accounting for complex transactions, understanding investment fund legal documents and guiding your teams in implementing best practice.
- Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times, displaying the ethical behavior we expect in all interactions, both internal and external.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You have Private equity experience, ideally 8+ years, for this role.
- You have a college degree (accounting business, mathematics, finance or economics degree preferred but not essential).
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
- Experience in effectively leading teams and driving operational efficiencies.
Investran experience is preferred.
Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time