Vinfen Relief CBFS Residential Counselor in Allston, Massachusetts
As a Relief CBFS Residential Counselor, you will provide direct support to people with psychiatric conditions and behavioral health challenges in a small group residential setting or an individual living arrangement. In your role you will work together with the people we serve, their families, friends, employers, and other support staff to transform their lives by either building independence skills or increasing each person's quality of life.
Relief CBFS Residential Counselors have a range of duties include administrating medication under the Medication Administration Program (MAP), implementing treatment plans, and assisting people with activities of daily living, such as household chores and cooking. You also strengthen residents' connection to their community by providing transportation on outings such as shopping and doctor's appointments.
- High school diploma or GED required. A bachelor's degree in a Human Services related field is preferred.
- Prior Human Services experience.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year strongly preferred
- Must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment. Certification trainings are offered through Vinfen upon hire.
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check (if applicable).
##Driving & Vehicle Requirements
License check preferred
FULL-TIME: Part Time Relief - Per Diem
Region: Greater Boston Area
Pay Rate: $11.50 / hour
Schedule: Per diem; hours may vary
Standard Hours per Week: TBD