Reyes Holdings Fleet Parts Clerk in Taunton, Massachusetts
As part of Reyes Holdings, LLC, one of the largest private fleets in the United States, Reyes Fleet Management, LLC maintains and repairs the transportation fleet and material handling equipment for the Reyes Beverage Group, the Martin Brower Company and Reinhart Foodservice. In addition to the Reyes Fleet Management facilities, Reyes Fleet Management oversees third party maintenance, equipment leasing and vendor relations for the fleet in all Reyes Holdings locations.
Through their knowledge of the distribution industry, the Reyes Fleet Management team works with the companies to reduce costs, ensure compliance standards and assist locations with value added solutions to provide well maintained equipment for employees’ use. Reyes Fleet Management has continued to evolve to be an employer of choice, providing excellent benefits, opportunities for development and highly competitive salaries.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualifications include a high school diploma or equivalent
• Thorough knowledge of automotive parts (i.e. experience working in an auto parts store, auto dealership, truck dealerships, etc.)
• At least two years related experience is required
• Valid Driver’s License to operate applicable company vehicles
• Acceptable motor vehicle record in compliance with Department of Transportation regulations.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience with tractor and/or trailer parts
• Three or more years experience in the maintenance field is preferred.
• Candidate must display excellent leadership and communication skills, must have strong work ethics with a commitment to work extra when needed, along with computer application skills.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Day to day operation of the shop parts department in compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Plans, directs and controls the activities of the parts department to ensure technicians have the parts needed to complete jobs in a timely manner.
• Responsible for managing the proper inventory levels as directed.
• Responsible for supporting the Fleet Manager with administrative duties in addition to processing vendor invoices for parts and service.
• Evaluate the department’s results and performances against KPI’S assigned, maintain the highest quality standards of professionalism in serving the customer and identifying their needs .
• Any other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.