Granite Telecommunications Premier Account Analyst in Quincy, Massachusetts
Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.2 billion in revenue with more than 1,700 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $6 million in donations last year to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few,
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
We are seeking business-oriented, customer service driven professionals to provide high quality service to Fortune 500 level customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage Granite’s Premier accounts.
- 24 x 7 availability to support your assigned accounts.
- Conduct weekly meetings with assigned Premier accounts.
- Minute each meeting weekly and follow up on all actions
- Areas of responsibility for each account include but are not limited to maintenance of phone lines, outages, billing, reporting, etc.
- Communicate directly with customers, sales and customer service staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Access
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Location: Quincy, MA (HQ)
Job Code: 1913
# of Openings: 14