Teradyne Software Automation Engineer Co-Op in North Reading, Massachusetts
Duties & Responsibilities:
At Teradyne , our employees are on the cutting edge of technological advancements within the electronics testing industry. If you want to be a part of true innovation and be inspired to change the face of technology, this is the place for you. You will work with other passionate leaders and make critical contributions to the ever changing world of electronics.
Our Cooperative Education and Internship program is designed to deliver meaningful, challenging and real-life work experiences that are relevant to your career and academic goals. Our program offers practical work experience in a business environment, with the opportunity to contribute and add value to the organization.
Teradyne is currently looking for energetic, self-motivated Software Automation Engineer Co-Op for Spring 2018(January) to join our automation team;
In this role you can expect to:
· Help with converting Auto tests from Perl to CodedUI.
· Work closely with our Software Verification team for QA/Test Automation development projects using CodedUI
· Participate in the analysis, design, development, debugging and testing as applicable on the assigned project
· Deliver completed project with associated documentation at the end of Co-Op program
Position Subject to ITAR controls:
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
Ideal candidates should have experience and interest in at least 3-4 of the following:
· Undergraduates in their junior/senior year majoring in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, EECS, or other related fields
· Any programming experience. C# or C++, Scripting language experience like Perl and VB coding are a plus
· Version control system experience is a good to have (ClearCase is a plus)
· Quick learner who loves problem solving and debugging
· Enthusiastic about understanding new technologies
· Good communication skill
To learn a bit more about what it is like to be part of the Teradyne team, check out this video !
Teradyne is a leading supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications. Teradyne Automated Test Equipment (ATE) is used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. Our Industrial Automation products include Collaborative Robots used by global manufacturing and light industrial customers to improve quality and increase manufacturing efficiency. In 2016, Teradyne had revenue of $1.75 billion and currently employs approximately 4,400 people worldwide.
Our stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TER.
Software Automation Engineer Co-Op
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role):
USA - MA - North Reading
The above listed position may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.