Milton CAT Service Advisor/Dispatcher - Earthmoving in Milford, Massachusetts
Location: Milford, MA
Employment Type: Full Time Non-Union
Work Hours: 1st Shift
Requisition Number: 17-0151
Milton CAT is seeking an experienced Service Advisor/Dispatcher. Dispatchers are responsible for providing scheduling, communication and support for dispatch services and problem solving. A tremendous emphasis is placed on follow through and a positive attitude. Responsibilities include scheduling both emergency requests as well as ongoing preventative maintenance work. Your ability to work effectively under pressure is a must.
• Answer phones and receive requests for service, quotes and installation.
• Confirm with customer scheduling of work.
• Track progress, check work status of field technicians to ensure the timely servicing of customer orders.
• Schedule, route and assign work to field service technicians.
• Open and update work orders.
• Analyze customer problems and prepare reports and problem logs as requested.
• Assist in time card entries, reviewing, closing and invoicing work orders.
• Maintain customer files.
• Pass on lead for work to other departments.
• Communicate with the credit department to ensure financial needs are met.
• Coordinate with the CSA Department to meet their needs.
• Promote customer service agreements.
• Maintain a professional and proper personal appearance at all times adhering to company policy.
• Flexible to work after hours when needed to meet customer needs.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Maintain confidentiality relative to pricing, promotion, distribution, inventory, customer lists and financial reports.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
• High school diploma or (GED) equivalent, with college or trade school preferred.
• Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills and be detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced service environment.
Preferred Skills and Competencies
• Heavy equipment service/maintenance knowledge a plus.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Apply Online - https://re22.ultipro.com/SOU1021/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*85E60C738F82361F
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer.