Milton CAT Inside Sales Representative in Milford, Massachusetts
Location: Milford, MA
Employment Type: Full Time Non-Union
Work Hours: 1st Shift
Requisition Number: 17-0116
We are looking for entrepreneurial and ambitious hard-chargers, who are looking to start or develop their sales careers, to join our rapidly growing team. If you have a passion for heavy equipment and for the opportunity to sell an iconic brand of the highest quality and best supported products in the industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
Milton CAT is looking to invest in and develop the right individuals with the goal of expanding our market share AND launching your career path within Milton CAT. You will go through an extensive training program covering “who we are at Milton CAT”, the products, parts and services we represent and sell, our internal systems and departments, our sales methodology as well as the industry as a whole.
Principal Functions and Responsibilities
• Proactively manage a territory as an Inside Sales Rep to increase awareness of our products, parts and services.
• Complete our on-going training and development programs.
• Prospect via phone, email, LinkedIn and referrals to develop/qualify leads and drive revenue.
• Partner with field sales reps where needed.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
• 0-3 years of sales experience.
• Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic.
• Competitive nature. Driven to succeed. Hate to lose.
• Passion for heavy equipment.
• Solid leadership qualities (examples of initiative).
• Hungry to learn and an ability to apply new knowledge.
• Previous construction background/sales experience is a plus.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Apply Online - https://re22.ultipro.com/SOU1021/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*AC458CF62BC523B5
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Why Milton CAT?
Milton CAT, a privately held company, is the exclusive distributor of Caterpillar earthmoving and construction machinery, engines and generator products in the Northeast. We are experiencing solid and steady growth. If you have a passion for heavy equipment and other power systems (Big Toys) and for the opportunity to work for an iconic brand of the highest quality and best supported products in the industry, we look forward to hearing from you. Other reasons to join our team include:
• Great health insurance benefits (100% company paid premium)
• Company Laptop
• Team oriented
• Extensive Training
• Strong career path and advancement
• 401k, Dental, Life/Disability Insurance
We offer exciting opportunities to experienced professionals, recent graduates, and students.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free workplace.