Kelly Services Process Improvement Consultant in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Our client, a top independent biotech company, is currently seeking a Process Improvement Consultant for a 6+ month contract opportunity, located in Cambridge, MA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on NASDAQ), work for a leader in the discovery, developing and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Strategic Initiative Process Management - We are undertaking several Medical Processes Optimization initiatives as well as developing a Medical Strategic Initiatives Portfolio.
Will support the Director of SI&O in various Operations and Business improvement tasks and project management.
• Maintain an action item tracking system, drive completion of activities, and document resolution of action items.
• Support projects in partnership with the Strategic Initiatives group; drive communications to ensure project execution is on track and successful.
• Collaborate with the Strategic Initiatives team to synthesize program-related information and prepare metrics, reports, updates, and next-step recommendations for internal and external stakeholders, as needed. Work with the team to generate sufficient information to enable effective business decisions, including the identification of alternative options and team recommendations.
• Serve as an effective liaison between all stakeholders represented on the teams to ensure that requirements and expectations are defined, communicated, and understood.
• Provide team members practical assistance, as necessary in support of the successful execution of each activity.
• Encourage collaboration and communication globally and between regional representatives to ensure achievement of team goals.
Skills Required: Project Management, Communications, Change Management, Process Optimization experience required, operations/resource planning, reporting/dashboard, biotech experience preferred, no medical/scientific experience required.
Preferred skills: Six Sigma Certification, Global experience, entrepreneurial experience
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (DANR020@Kellyfinance.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within Why Kelly®?At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Category: Project/Program Management