Pegasystems, Inc. Director - Marketing Automation in Cambridge, Massachusetts
A subject matter expert in the marketing automation space, you will own the design, implementation and internal adoption of Pega’s Marketing Automation application. In partnership with key business groups, you will drive the development, planning and execution of product strategy, while prioritizing required features and maintaining an investment roadmap. In this role, you will:**
- Partner with Product and Marketing leadership to ensure that the product architecture meets the demanding and constantly evolving needs of Pega’s Digital Marketing capabilities
- Own the integration of the Pega Marketing application with Sales Automation and other internal digital platforms
- Provide thought leadership on evolving features and technology; perform regular analysis and assessment of complementary and competing technology to help inform and drive the roadmap and strategy
- Develop relationships with internal partners to ensure product adoption and effectiveness
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are passionate about the field of marketing and have a deep, hands-on understanding of the most reputable marketing automation technologies. You have tremendous grit, with the political savvy to appropriately navigate around and understand minefields within a corporate environment.
Qualifications will include:
- 10 years of experience working with digital marketing technology applications (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo)
- Previous experience leading the implementation of a digital marketing application
- Experience managing the roadmap and strategy of an enterprise software product
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications