Vinfen Day Program Director in Braintree, Massachusetts
As a Program Director I (PD) you will oversee the operational, financial and administrative operations of a day program designed the meet the needs of adults living with intellectual and developmental disabilities or acquired brain injuries. The Program Director (PD) will oversee the operational, financial and administrative operations of the day program and provide leadership and consultation to staff on implementing Individual Service Plans (ISP) and Program Specific Treatment Plans (PTSP). Additionally, the PD will supervise program staff and ensure that contract specifications and program regulations are followed.
In your role you will work together with the people we serve, their families, friends, employers, and other support staff to transform their lives.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Day Habilitation, day time, mental health, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, ABI, acquired brain injury, care worker, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, group home, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, psychology, mental health, disability, rehabilitative, outreach services, human services, nonprofit, autism, crisis, trauma, advocacy, recovery.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, or related field required.
- 3-5 years of Human Services management experience.
- Strong time management, organizational and writing skills.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
- All applicants must become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, national fingerprinting and driving record check.
##Driving & Vehicle Requirements
License check and vehicle access required
FULL-TIME: Full time - Regular
Region: South Shore / Cape Cod
Pay Rate: $47,500 / annual
Schedule: Mon - Fri , 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Standard Hours per Week: 40