The Mentor Network Sr Compensation Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
Sr Compensation Analyst Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St Function: Human Resources Organization: Corporate (Network) Description
The MENTOR Network is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst who will assist in and/or lead ongoing compensation system enhancement, reporting, and implementation initiatives to support a wide variety of compensation programs such as base pay, variable pay and other incentives that align with the organization’s total compensation objectives. This role will have emphasis on the systems/technical aspects of successful compensation administration as detailed below, and the employee will play an integral role on the total rewards team as we become a more data-driven, strategically-focused organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Develop and prepare reports and analysis on compensation program performance and cost in a variety of areas such as base pay, short- and long- term incentives, budget performance, and market positioning.
- Lead role in the administration of annual incentive programs. Prepares files for incentive planning, inputs performance results, tracks expenses, prepares reports, interfaces with financial group, business leaders, and payroll, and ensures streamlined processes and excellence in internal client support. Provides reporting for quarterly accrual process.
- Participate in wage and salary surveys, and ensure on-line survey resource is refreshed with current company, job, and other related information. May conduct market analysis, and develop or extract data for this purpose.
- Perform audits to ensure positions are classified appropriately according to FLSA guidelines, or other audits in accordance with compliance requirements. Provide guidance to HR community on maintaining compliance and ensure required updates are implemented.
- Team interface with HRIS team; communicates special reporting needs, data field requests. Upload information to support compensation practices such as salary ranges, bonus targets. Manage select tables in the HRIS system, and provides assistance on upgrades or system conversion. Ownership of job title creation and related parameters to ensure consistency across the company.
- Update compensation tools for use in HR community and by business leaders, such as compensation structures, budget and spending information.
- Assist with SOX compliance and Acquisition due diligence or implementation.
- Support other initiatives as needed within the compensation and total rewards teams.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.