Consigli Construction Inc. Project Management Co-Op - Spring 2018 (Boston, MA) in Boston, Massachusetts
Project Management Co-Op - Spring 2018 (Boston, MA)
Office Location:Boston, MA
Interested in an outstanding opportunity to become part of a team with a stellar reputation as a community engaged Employer of Choice? Consigli Construction Co., Inc. (Consigli) is a fourth generation, family owned company, and we are hiring!
Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal consecutive years running, our culture draws raw talent from college intern to seasoned veteran with substantial years of experience in their field. We credit empowerment, innovation and “thinking great” for our continual growth and success. Most importantly we are thankful for our employees and proud to have one of the most exciting project portfolios in the business.
Project Management Co-Op
Assists and supports the Project Engineer, Project Manager and Superintendent on assigned projects. The position works under direct supervision, performs routine daily administrative activities and gathers and distributes information. The Project Intern must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and organizational skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Receive, review, forward and track status of submittals;
• Prepare, review, track and distribute RFIs;
• Assist in preparations of bid packages and procurement;
• Track and inspect material deliveries;
• Assist in preparation of monthly owner project status reports, as required;
• Attend project meetings and record meeting minutes;
• Assist in project close-out;
• Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products;
• Broad understanding of industry;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Basic math/accounting skills;
• Functions effectively as part of a team;
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
• Ability to understand and follow directions;
• Good time management skills and organizational skills;
• Ability to read drawings and specifications;
This position is not responsible for oversight or performance management of any employees.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a paid, non-exempt, internship position. Standard work hours are Monday through Friday totaling a 40-hour work week. This position may occasionally require overtime as approved by management.
Travel is not required by this position.
Required Education and Experience
Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Consigli provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.