JPMorgan Chase Operations Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $19 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity to clients in markets around the world.
The Custody & Fund Services (CFS) business is a global leader in the industry with approximately $19 trillion of Assets under Custody, $125bn of liability balances, and a comprehensive set of products and services across traditional and alternative assets.
As a member of the Operations Client Management Team in Institutional Fund Accounting Services (IFAS), you will be responsible for working at the client level. The Client Management Team works closely with our clients and Delivery Management Team ensure the client’s financial reports are delivered accurately and within stated SLA.
Your core responsibilities include:
Partner with the client to understand their business and service needs and validate client requirements
Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal teams and with clients.
Ensure SLAs are met and provide MIS reports internally and externally
Pro-actively identify, manage and pre-empt service issues and ensure timely communication to the client
Continuously refine best-in-class Client Service.
Represent Operations processes internally and externally leading Client Visits for Operational Service Reviews
Provide detailed SME knowledge to the client
Ensure regulatory requirements requiring client input to operational processes are met.
Identify clients impacted by regulatory changes and issues communications as necessary
Support client training requirements, particularly to maximize self service
Escalate client concerns within OSD Management.
Pro-active client communication regarding potential service issues
Understand client needs and ensure that we respond appropriately to those needs
BAU Query Management and resolution
Issue Management, Escalation and Remediation
Address Client Behavior issues
Lead Service Review Meetings
Delivery of client specific reporting and client KPIs
Delivery of regulatory reporting
Point of contact for accounting related client inquiries
Bachelors Degree (Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business preferred)
· Fund Accounting and/or Custody experience
· Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational, and time management skills
· Strong multi-tasking and negotiation skills
· Excellent customer service skills with attention to detail
· Team player with the ability to work productively within a group and maintain a high degree of independence
· Strong influencing skills, ability to “market” a strategy and gain support
· Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision-making skills
· Quantitative analysis, including trending of data
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; executive presentation skills
· Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
· Relationship building skills - develop partnerships to drive results
· Exceptional problem/issue resolution skills
· Expert use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.