State Street Fund Administrator Director, Managing Director in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Manage strategic client relationship that is supported by a global team responsible for fund administration
- Collaborate with operational teams globally to ensure consistent service delivery, client solutions and client satisfaction
- Responsible for execution of overall business plan in assigned areas
- Assess impacts of regulatory changes including overseeing client communication and implementation of new regulatory requirements/disclosures that impact the financial statements
- Oversee the implementation of all standard practices, processes, tools, etc. andinitiatives and technology enhancements across the global team to ensure consistency
- Manage team to ensure proper oversight and accountability of joint ventures supporting fund administration functions
- Manage key relationships with client companies and regulatory and vendororganizations, as applicable, to ensure that requests are being met with a satisfactory level of service.
- Manage conversions of new business, plan for and review client specific agreements and internal policies
- Assess operational effectiveness and implement plans to streamline functions, ensure optimal service environment and technology usage
- Manage team; provide coaching and development opportunities to staff, make effective staffing recommendations. Responsible for the direction and training of subordinate managers and staff
- Proactively manage risk at the business level
- Act in accordance with Rick Excellence and model ethical behavior and decision making
Other duties as assigned
Equivalent to a B.S. degree in Business, Accounting, or related field. CPA or MBA is preferred.
- Twelve or more years of related management experience, preferably with a public accounting, audit firm or with a financial services organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to develop business relationships within the organization.
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Computer proficient. PC skills including office applications.
- Negotiation, managerial and leadership skills to be utilized within the division.
- Knowledge of SEC, IRS, and GAAP accounting requirements and laws as they apply to investment companies.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Fund Administrator Director, Managing Director
Job ID: 167675
Full/Part Time: Full FTE