Diebold, Inc. ATM Service Technician- Boston, MA in Boston, Massachusetts
Right now, we are looking for an Equipment Technician to troubleshoot, report, schedule, and perform repairs and preventive maintenance on Diebold equipment at customer sites. It’s the perfect opportunity to demonstrate your technical service experience and electromechanical skills.
As an Equipment Technician, you will troubleshoot, report, and perform all necessary service on equipment such as ATM's, alarm systems, CCTV, bank equipment, vaults, etc. You will serve as the primary customer contact and be responsible for providing great customer service and fostering good working relationships.
Technician responsibilities include:
- Contacting customer with the estimated time of arrival
- Escalating problems and reassigning calls when appropriate
- Accurately reporting service data
- Participating as a member of the Technician Team
- Completing preventative maintenance inspections
- Implementing all field change orders
- Organizing and updating technical documentation
- Maintaining effective communication with Business Team and team members
- Developing working knowledge of all operating standards, practices, and procedures
- Providing customer contact for all post-installation problems
We are looking for a team-oriented individual with strong electromechanical skills who thrives on bringing satisfaction to customers. To succeed in this role you must be able to prioritize, comply with processes/quality checklists, and accurately report service data. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you!
Equipment Technician requirements:
- 6 months - 2 years of technical service experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literate
- Ability to lift and move heavy loads, stand most of the day, climb, bend and stoop while working on equipment
- Acceptance of exposure to the outside elements
- Work hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat 8 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
- Exceptional customer service skills are needed
- Ability to organize and inventory truck stock parts and tools
- Sense of urgency, organizational skills, professional presence and work in team environment
- Ability to pass MVR, background and drug test
At Diebold Nixdorf, we understand that our employees are our most valuable resource. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive environment with good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for growth and development so that our employees can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- Educational Assistance
- Long-Term Disability Plan
- Salary Continuation Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- College Scholarship Program
- Life Insurance
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Primary Location: United States-MA-Boston
Req ID: 018542