GoWireless Retail Assistant Store Manager in Acton, Massachusetts
GOWIRELESS *Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? *GoWireless has it all. We are offering retail sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, Health, Dental, Vision, and Aflac benefits, Flex-Time off, Product Discounts, Top-notch Training, and a fun, success-driven work environment for Full-time and Part-time shifts. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service, as well as having the best locations from coast to coast. * *If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further! **
YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY
Obviously the wireless industry is booming and now is the perfect time to get in on this rapidly developing business arena. GoWireless is seeking a management-level retail professional responsible for driving sales volume of wireless products, services and applications. The ideal candidate will supervise staffing, sales and inventory functions in the region and surrounding areas.
Position Overview: The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) is responsible for the operational functions of the store. The ASM will ensure customers service, while adhering to GoWireless policies and procedure. The ASM position assists the SM and DM in achieving store goals and it is a training ground for the role of Store Manager.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
Working Supervisor scheduled in the storefronts
Meeting and exceeding sales goals
Cash handling and cash management
Developing leaders among your sales team
Responsible for supervision of single store location
Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures
Responsible for supervising operational functions of store
Assist in inventory control of store
Assist with timesheets and payroll of area store personnel
Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the SM
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experienced in supervising, managing and training of employees
- Strong sales skills and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis while maintaining operations within a retail store environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self Motivated and works independently with minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions
EEOC and utilize Everify
Requisition Number: 17-2636
Post Date: 9/11/2017
Title: Retail Assistant Store Manager